Guardian Recruiter – London
Ad Hoc Property Management is Europe’s leading vacant property protection specialists, with a UK presence spanning 9 sites. The group offers alternative property protection and management solutions whilst offering a socially responsible housing alternative. We keep commercial and residential buildings safe and secure by placing our vetted Property Guardians into client properties with the reassurance that we are able to return them to clients at very short notice. We are also suppliers of a host of security services including CCTV, Alarm Systems and Manned Guards.
We are currently seeking 2 dynamic, motivated and sales-focused people in London to drive Guardian (tenant) recruitment and fill our empty units in vacant properties. The role will involve managing viewings, maximising conversions, closing registrations and securing deposits, as well as some administration/compliance. You will be responsible for the process from start to finish.
Applicants for the role would need to be smart and presentable, able to engage with people, sales orientated and used to working to targets. This is not a typical lettings agent role but an alternative housing solution sales role, which will involve managing your diary while out of the office at our various properties.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Sales Experience within Lettings, Recruitment, Telesales, Customer Services or Face to Face Sales within any industry
- Demonstrable and dynamic sales skills
- Used to working to and exceeding targets.
- Has a strong customer-service and people-centric ethos
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- A clean UK Driver’s Licence
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Dynamic, outgoing and enthusiastic
- An excellent listener and a good, well-spoken communicator
- Knowledge or experience of the lettings or property market would be advantageous but not essential
- Honest, reliable and hardworking
- Intermediate I.T skills required
- A positive, outgoing disposition
In Return We Offer:
- £22,000 to £24,000 pa starting salary plus 30% performance related commission (uncapped)
- Use of company pool car with fuel card for all viewings
- 20 days annual leave plus an additional Birthday day + all 8 bank holidays
- Career growth and development for ambitious individuals.
Working hours are 40 hours per week between Monday – Saturday.