Ad Hoc Property Management is Europe’s leading vacant property protection specialists, with a UK presence spanning 9 sites. The group offers alternative property protection and management solutions whilst offering a socially responsible housing alternative. We keep commercial and residential buildings safe and secure by placing our vetted Property Guardians into client properties with the reassurance that we are able to return them to clients at very short notice. We are also suppliers of a host of security services including CCTV, Alarm Systems and Manned Guards.
We currently have a Business Development Manager vacancy for our Glasgow office. The opportunity would suit a self-motivated driven closer with great influencing skills with demonstrable ability to generate leads from both cold and warm leads according to set targets. The role would involve business development within the housing and property market, targeting decision makers in public and private institutions with vacant properties. The role would constitute 80% own lead generation and client meetings with the remaining 20% being generated by a small telemarketing support function. The role will include all account management of existing clients and Guardians you will report to the Regional Area Manager for the North who is based in Liverpool.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A proven background in a solution sales and business development environment.
- A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role.
- A closer with extensive B2B sales or lead generation experience.
- A strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- Confident and enthusiastic communicator able to converse with CEO level directors and decision makers.
- Full Clean UK Drivers Licence
- Driven, determined and competitive.
- Smart and well presented as you would be the face of the organization.
- Able to work off own initiative and hit the ground running.
- Organized, methodical and able to simultaneously work on multiple leads to maintain a steady pipeline of new business.
- Ability to quickly build lasting relationships
- Shows a willingness to learn.
- Reliable, honest and credible.
In Return We Offer:
- Competitive basic salary with generous commission.
- 30% performance related bonus and commission structure (uncapped)
- Company Car with fuel card
- 20 days annual leave plus all 8 bank holidays and day off for your birthday
Working Hours are 40 hours per week worked Monday to Friday between 09:00 and 17:30.