Reputation & Accreditation
As Europe’s leading vacant property protection specialist with over 25 years’ experience in both Europe and the UK, Ad Hoc is continually striving to deliver even higher standards of quality for its customers.
That’s why our accreditations are so important to us, as they are only given to those who can demonstrate they have attained and consistently meet a minimum quality standard. With the accreditations that we hold, you can be rest assured of our commitment to training, best practice and the highest standards of health and safety.
Our accreditations and memberships include:
- BIFM (the Building Institute for Facilities Management) – the professional body for facilities management
- Exor accredited company status – which means we only use contractors who are SafeContractor approved, and can meet minimum health and safety requirements
- NEBOSH (The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health)
- We partner with NICEIC, who provides assessment and certification services for contractors working across the building services sectors, so you can be assured that their work is safe and installed to the highest industry standards
- Membership of The Property Guardian Providers Association (PGPA), which sets the benchmark for best practice, safety and standards across the Property Guardian sector